Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy October!

Happy October Everyone!


So what if it's that dreadful day again (Monday)?  It's October 1st and the start of my favorite month.  There are so many things I want to do this month so with my busy schedule I am hoping that I actually get them done!

My weekend was pretty boring.  I worked Friday and Saturday but had yesterday off.  I was very lazy all day (because that's what Sundays are for when you don't have to work) and then that night me and Vinnie went out for a much needed date night.  We ate dinner at Bad Dog Tavern, which is a little sports bar close to our place.  We ended the night with a couple of drinks at The Grafton Pub and Grille which might just be my new favorite bar.  It's an Irish bar and has a great atmosphere.  We had a great night out together.


Before and after.  The top picture is what I looked like all day Sunday and yes, Marley did lay on me ALL day while I was lazy.  He was lazy too.  Bottom is me on the way home from the bar last night.  We stopped at a gas station to put air in my tires because my 'low air in tires' light has been on for a couple of weeks.  I guess actually I sat in the car while Vinnie aired up my tires, love him.



When we got home we decided to do a lunch box shot before going to bed.  If you haven't tried one of these you should.  They're great.  Pint glass half filled with light beer and orange juice then you drop a shot of amaretto in it and chug.  I believe we will be doing more of these tonight.

I don't hate that today is Monday because not only is it the first day of October, but the Bears play in Monday night football tonight and guess who doesn't have to work?  ME AND VINNIE!  We both have the night off!  YAY!

Happy October!  Have a great night :)

xoxo.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment