Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It's Ugly Carpet Sweater Wednesday!

Today I am wearing, what I call, my "ugly carpet" sweater.  For some reason I am attracted to sweaters that are ugly to the point that they're almost cute.  Makes sense right?  NO, I know it doesn't make any sense at all.  I bought this sweater last year at Old Navy because I was for some reason drawn to it.  I had just moved to the suburbs and when I brought it home I realized that it matched the carpeting in my new apartment PERFECTLY.  An off white color with specs of blue, brown, and pink throughout.  So now not only was my sweater ugly but it was the color of carpeting - hence the name ugly carpet sweater.  It's also kind of itchy and the arms are a bit too short but yet I find myself still wearing it.  WTF?!  At least I'm wearing a pretty necklace with it.


Ok, mine isn't THIS bad!


Welp, there's your random ass Wednesday story from Tarah.  You're welcome.


My spirits are a little low today because it is rainy and is supposed to be rainy all day.  Boo.  Also, I had the night off last night and I just wasted my entire night and I'm feeling bad about it now.  I laid around, cooked dinner, ate dinner, then "watched" a movie with Vinnie.  I say "watched" because I was asleep within in the first 20 minutes and we were watching Thor so not even Chris Hemsworth could keep me awake.  I guess I was tired.  So I'm hoping to be a little more productive today, like by going to the gym possibly.

Monday night was a success because the Bears won!  It was ok that I was lazy on that night because of Monday night football (wait, it's not "it's ok Thursday" yet!).  Beer.  Pizza.  Bears.  That is all my night consisted of.  So I guess I have to be productive tonight because we just can't have 3 nights of unproductiveness (not a word, I know!) in a row!!!






Woo hoo Go Bears!  I know Marley looks scared out of his mind in that top picture but I promise you he was totally ok with wearing that jersey and taking multiple pictures in it all night.

And now I will leave you with this video of Marley acting like a vicious dog.  FYI he's not vicious or even a little bit mean...he just likes to show that rope toy who's the boss.



And on that note, have a good (and hopefully productive) night!

xoxo.








No comments:

Post a Comment