Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday, Friday, Friday, Oh!

Yo yo yo what up what up, T-Bone is in the hizzouse!  Haha just kidding.  I didn't become a gangster rapper over night.  Funny thing is, at the bar I work at everyone calls me T-Bone.  I don't know why because I certainly didn't suggest it but is it bad that I don't hate it???  Anyways, Happy Friday ya'll!  Breathe a sigh of relief because we all made it through one more week!

For some reason I have had Justin Bieber's song "Baby" stuck in my head all morning but in my head everytime he says 'Baby' I replace it with the word 'Friday'.

And I was like friday, friday, friday, oh
Like friday, friday, friday, no
Like friday, friday, friday, oh
I thought you'd never get here, here

For you, I would have done whatever
And I just can't believe we're here together
And I wanna play it cool, but I'm losin you
I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring


So my version is a little different but that's what's going on in my head today (over and over and over).  Uh oh, looks like Tarah's gone off her rocker again!

Alright, now that you've had to deal with that, let's move onto more serious issues.  I've been spending a bunch of money lately and I rally need to start thinking about Christmas because I absolutely love giving presents and if I don't have any money saved up my presents are going to suck, and we cannot have that.  So I have decided that I will not be spending any money on clothes, shoes, accessories, groupon shit I don't need, etc. for the whole month of October (at least that's the goal).  The only exception I will make is that October is my birthday month so I am going to buy myself a birthday present.  I do this every year and it's usually a birthday dress.  So other than that, October will be a "no purchasing things you don't need" month.  Today is September 28 which means I have 2 days to purchase things still.  Now, I'm not just gonna go on a huge shopping spree now because that defeats the purpose, but there are 2 things that I actually kinda need: knee-high boots and a new fall jacket.  

Boots:

As I stated previously my favorite boots that I purchased from Target over 3 years ago are starting to fall apart.  I realized my co-worker that told me they looked new the other day was just being nice.  So I am left with this tough decision, should I buy boots with a wedge or riding boots?  I love boots with a wedge but I think maybe I should step outside of the box and try something new.  Riding boots are really popular this season.

Wedges:

American Eagle

DSW

Nordstroms

Riding Boots

American Eagle

American Eagle

DSW

DSW
Those are some of the best options I have found so far.  I have a coupon for American Eagle, which is why I was looking there, I have a $50 gift card to Nordstrom's and have been looking at those wedge boots for awhile (and they're 20% off), and I signed up for Ebates so I got 4% cash back on deals at DSW.  It's a tough choice.

As far as fall jackets go, I am having problems here.  I don't know what style I want and haven't seen many cute ones in stores that I actually like.  Here is what I have come up with so far:

Old Navy:





American Eagle:
 
 
Decisions, decisions and I only have 2 days to decide!  I guess I could always just suck it up and stick with the boots and jacket I have, but what's the fun in that!

Happy Friday everyone!  Enjoy your weekend!!!

xoxo.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment