Friday, October 5, 2012

It's the little things

I worked last night and Vinnie ended up surprising me and coming in to sit at the bar, eat some dinner, and watch the football game.  I was so happy he came in.  When I got off I sat with him, had a beer, and ate a little dinner myself.  We left and came home to a clean Marley because Vinnie had taken him to get groomed yesterday (he needed it!).  We sat on the kitchen floor petting Marley's belly and talking about what a great dog he is.  

Little moments like this one make me so happy for the life I have.  I'm grateful that I was able to stop and realize how special that moment was and really appreciate it.  I may not have a perfect life but I am truly lucky to have this life.




I would be lost without these boys.
  
XO. Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment