Monday, October 29, 2012

Birthday Recap

Happy Monday!  Hope everyone had a great Halloweekend!  I did!

Before I can update you on my weekend, I haven't even recapped my birthday from last week yet!  So let me do that today.

My birthday was last Tuesday (so I am not almost 25 years and 1 week old...eek).  I had to work that day, because I am an adult, and it was a very long day at work!  But you saw from the birthday post last week that Vinnie sent me beautiful flowers and that made my day muuuuch better!  My co-workers also took me out to lunch at a bar called Hop Haus.  They have great food but it woulda been a much better lunch if I could've enjoyed a beer.  Since we had to go back to work after lunch, this was not possible.


When I got home from work I had to get ready right away because Vinnie had made reservations at Wildfire for that night.  We got to Wildfire just in time and that place was amazing!

Vinnie's Beer Flight he ordered.

Waiting for our dinner!

Ribs and Shrimp. Yum!

Vinnie's rack of ribs were huge!

Dirty Martini for the Birthday Girl!

Our delicious Dessert!

After dinner we headed across the street to a place called Barcito.  This place is a bar that is located inside of Tavernita, a steak house.  Barcito made you feel like you were literally at a bar in Spain.  It had a very cool vibe.  Since it was such a nice night out they even had all of the windows opened.

Not my picture but this is Barcito.
 
Birthday Shots made especially for me!
After having a drink and a shot at Barcito we headed home.  It was a great night, one of my favorites.  I wish I had a picture of the outfit I work because I thought it was pretty cute for me throwing it together at the last minute.  I'll try to give you an idea of my birthday outfit:

Red Pencil Skirt (this one is from Target, mine was from Express)

Skinny Leopard belt from Express

These booties but in black, from Express
And then I wore a plain black fitted t-shirt from Old Navy.  I didn't even realize that almost my whole outfit was from Express, even the shoes!

Hopefully sometime this week I can tell you about my weekend!  I even dressed up for work on Saturday!  Everyone have a fabulous Halloween Week!

XO. Tarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment