Friday, October 5, 2012

Free Your Mind

This is not my picture but it was actually taken in a Chicago Park.  Cool.
 Something to think about:

“Whatever you hold in your mind will tend to occur in your life. If you continue to believe as you have always believed, you will continue to act as you have always acted. If you continue to act as you have always acted, you will continue to get what you have always gotten. If you want different results in your life or your work, all you have to do is change your mind.”

Today is Friday.  I just ate a huge lunch buffet and I stopped at 711 for a pumpkin spice latte for the cold walk back to the office (it's 48 degrees here and feeling like fall).  Also, I got 2 pairs of boots that I ordered online yesterday. 

Today is a good day.

XO. Tarah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment