Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I'm Old

Today is my birthday.  I'm 25.  I am old.

Holy crap.  I am old.

Remember when you were little and you couldn't sleep the night before your birthday because you couldn't wait to wake up the next morning?!?  Well last night I couldn't sleep because I didn't want to wake up today and be 25 years old.

I was so hung over all day Sunday because I'm too old to drink like I'm in college and I definitely tried to drink like I was in college on Saturday.  Reality check...I'm not 21, I can't take shots of vegas bombs followed by irish car bombs followed by shots of rumpleminze followed by who the hell knows what else until I black out and my BFFs carry me home.  Instead I black out and wake up in my dress, tights, and contacts still in wishing that someone would just put a bullet threw my head and kill me already.  Seriously, I wanted to die on multiple occasions Sunday.  I thought it would be easier than suffering through the pain and dry heaves that were happening until 10 pm.  

WTF!?  I hate growing up.  Where is Peter Pan when you need him?!  I want to be young forever!

Side note, Vinnie sent presents to my work today...beautiful flowers, a little teddy bear, and chocolate.  That man really does know the way to my heart.  The good thing about being a grown up and having grown up birthdays is that you no longer get shitty jewelry from K-Mart and hair scrunchies from Claires.  You get real gifts like roses and a crock pot.  Yes, I did get a crock pot for my birthday.  


Alright, but seriously thanks to everyone who wished this old geezer a happy birthday!  It's all downhill from here, right?!

:)

XO. Tarah (the old lady who lived in the shoe)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment