Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting

The work is half way over ya'll!  Can I get a WOO-HOO!  Thank goodness this week is not dragging!  

I ended up getting called off of work last night because it was too chilly outside.  I was supposed to work on the patio.  This was unexpected and it made my night!  Since Vinnie didn't have to work either we decided to make a little dinner and watch a movie.  First we had to go to the grocery store to pick up some beer of course.  We decided to stick with the seasonal beer and go with Sam Adams Oktoberfest which has proven to be my favorite Oktoberfest in the past.  It didn't let me down this year! Since we were going to be drinking beer we decided to just make ourselves a couple of big, yummy salads with chicken.  It was delightful and easy.  After dinner we watched a movie that we rented from RedBox - 'The Cabin in the Woods'.  It was pretty good and pretty scary/creepy too.  On a Rotten Tomatoes scale I would probably rate it an 83%.  Obviously this time of year is perfect for scary movies with Halloween and all.  

Alright, I'm linking up for the first time for 'Oh, How Pinteresting' Wednesday since we all know how much I love me some Pinterest! 



So here are my favorite pins thus far this week:









Welp, that's all she wrote folks!  Everyone have a super duper Wednesday!  Smile...it's hump day!

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment