Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall Shopping Spree(ish)

Hellooooo Everyone!  It's Wednesday!  I don't work tonight and I'm planning on having a nice little night with my couch and Marley (and probably wine and netflix).  Tonight is designated as "Wednesday Relaxation Night".  I usually always try to do too much on my nights off and they end up flying by and I'm back at work before I know it.  As I'm typing this saying how I need to relax tonight I'm thinking about the dirty dishes in the sink, the laundry basket full of dirty clothes, and how I need to organize my clothes for fall and put my clothes from summer away.  Haha so we'll see about this "Night of Relaxation".

I went shopping yesterday and let me tell you, it was definitely a successful night of shopping.  I am proud to say almost everything I bought was on sale!  It was a good day in Tarah's neighborhood!  If you haven't checked out Express lately, go, now!  They're having a HUGE sale where all of their sale items that are already waaay marked down are an extra 30% off.  Let me show you what I bought:

I got this skirt in red

Love this skirt
 I also bought Vinnie a nice button up dress shirt super cheap too.  I stopped by Old Navy and Gap too and picked up a couple of fall items.  Old Navy tends to disappoint me but yesterday they did not.  Their prices are already pretty cheap but they were really cheap yesterday.  So other than the fact that I had to stand in line for 15 minutes waiting to check out because their employees suck (harsh, but true) it was a good shopping trip.  I think there were only 2 things I bought from there that weren't marked down.  Gap also had great sales but they let me down a little bit.  I only found one sweater that I liked, but since it was on sale, I bought 2 of it in different colors.  I also bought a pair of jeans that were not on sale from there (oops, what can I say I just love jeans!).

Here are some of the other things I bought:

From old navy in light blue and grey

old navy

Gap in navy/cream and teal/grey

old navy in white w/ blue stripes
Alright, short post today.  Happy Wednesday!  Make it a good one!!!

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment