Thursday, September 20, 2012

I believe...

Well here I am again.  I feel like last night didn't even happen and I never left work yesterday at 5:00...that's how fast my night flew by.  

It took forever to get home (damn you Chicago traffic) so when I finally did get home Vinnie was literally walking out the door to go to work.  So I said hi/bye.  My roomie was home sick so she didn't do anything all day, oh wait that's everyday.  I sat and watched some bizarre show on NetFlix with her and then left for the gym.  I do feel I was productive at the gym because I sweated like a fatty.  After the gym I ran (not literally) to Target to buy one thing that then turned into me buying 8 things (I can't leave Target without buying shit I don't need at all).  By the time I got home it was already almost 9:00 and I had to make dinner still.   

So I made steaks with my new grill skillet (which is the one thing I went to buy from Target) while cooking veggies and making banana bread.  I was trying to do too much although, it did turn out well.  The steaks were pretty delicious.  I used a steak marinade (Stubb's beef marinade) which was really good.  It was a little spicy with hints of garlic, red pepper, and soy sauce.  The banana bread took about 40-50 minutes to cook so it wasn't done until about 11 pm so I basically pulled it out of the oven and went straight to bed.  I haven't gotten to try it yet.  It's a cinnamon swirl banana bread so I hope it turned out ok, like I said I was kind of rushing.  While the bread was baking we watched and episode of Breaking Bad and I was so tired that it didn't take long for me to fall asleep.  And then it felt like my alarm clock was going off 5 minutes later but it was actually 7 hours later.  So here I am again, sitting at my desk, waiting for it to be 5:00 so I can go home again.  Hopefully this night doesn't fly by too!

Alright today I'm linking up again!  I'm linking up with Erin for her I believe segment.

 
I believe...

If coffee didn't exist I would be passed out in the corner somewhere by 2:00 pm everyday
 
In laughing so hard that you cry because your stomach hurts so bad.

I do, and will always, tell Vinnie I love him a trillion times a day

Love of my life

I believe...
 
In having grumpy days but still being able to smile because your alive

Music can always make a difference in your mood

I will always be happy that I forced myself to work out on the days that I have no motivation to

Cooking is great therapy
 
In getting extra excited whenever I get to spend time with my amazing parents
 
I would be lost without him.

I would be lost without her.
 
I believe...
 
Whenever you're sad you should think about those less fortunate than you.
 
If you have your health, something you love, and people who care about you, you should be happy and feel lucky.
 
People shouldn't take for granted the loved ones they have in their life.  You never know when they will be taken away from you.
 
Everyone needs lazy days where you don't take off your pajamas or brush your hair all day.
 
Dogs are the most loving creatures on the planet.  They don't judge anyone, they just love.
 

It's not possible to be mad at this face.
 
 I believe...

In not taking life too seriously and just enjoying it.

Letting little moments really sink in because they are the moments you will always remember.

In thinking before you speak when you are angry.

Always saying I love you when you feel it.

Eating dessert if you want it.
 
Telling someone when you appreciate them, because everyone loves feeling appreciated.

Taking each day one at a time and remembering that life is too short to be anything but happy :)

Now that I've rambled on and this got a little bit more serious than I thought it would I will leave you with a picture of the out fit I am wearing today, only because I think it's a great fall outfit and fall is only 2 days away!



Dress: Express (old)
Sweater: Old Navy
Jeggings: Express
Boots: Target (super old)

Have a fabulous day!
 
xoxo.


 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment