Friday, June 7, 2013

Life Lately

I've been having a bit of a rough time lately.

I am trying hard to be better.  I have battled with things inside me for longer than anyone knows.  I do not know what these things are or why they are there.  I just know that sometimes they start to feel unmanageable and unbeatable.


Most of the time I feel alone.  I'm not alone.  The thing is, I tend to keep everything to myself.  I hold it all in.  Sometimes I think I'm going to explode with all of these things inside.  When you keep things to yourself and you push them to the back of your brain and try not to think about them, eventually they will eat you up.  Maybe that's what's happening now.  These things are eating my brains.   



I have so many flaws.  But I am made up entirely of good intentions.  I would never do anything to purposely hurt anyone and most of the time I think of anyone else, before thinking of myself. 

I always thought this was a good thing, but maybe it's not always a good thing.

It's not easy to change the way you've always been though.

XO. Tarah


No comments:

Post a Comment