Friday, June 28, 2013

Feel Good Friday

Happy Friday!  How's feelin good?!?

This week has definitely flown by for me because I've been so busy (and stressed to the max) working and throwing together everything for Maggie's bridal shower this weekend.  I'm sleep deprived and living on caffeine today but it's finally Friday and I'm ready for a fun-filled (hopefully) weekend.

Today is a short day for me at work.  I'm leaving early to get on the road and head towards home which is about a 3 hour drive.  Tonight I get to see Maggie (the bride to be), my parents, my sister, and my niece and nephew.  I can't wait to see them all!




I'm still nervous for Maggie's bridal shower on Saturday because, as I've said before, the maid of honor kind of dropped the ball on planning it and I'm helping her throw it all together last minute.  I hope that everything goes well.

Also, today (actually right at this very minute) the Chicago Blackhawks are parading through downtown Chicago and are stopping at Grant Park for a rally.  We all got to wear Blackhawks shirts/jerseys to work today and they even told everyone that they can try to make it to the parade.  Unfortunately since I'm leaving work early, I will not be participating in this celebratory parade/rally.  But I'm pretty sure if I stepped outside of my office building, I would hear the roar of the crowds of people who are there celebrating the Stanley Cup champs!




Don't worry, I'm watching it on nbcchicago.com!
 
Hope everyone has a great weekend!  You should follow me on instagram to see how my weekend pans out!

XO. Tarah

P.S. Go Blackhawks!

 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for half days! I'm heading out right after I leave this comment.

    I hope the bridal shower goes well!

    Following you on IG now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great weekend! Hopefully the bridal shower went well.

    ReplyDelete