Friday, June 14, 2013

Feel Good Friday

It's finally Friday and once again I'm feelin good!

1.  The weather was, once again, lovely



2.  The Blackhawks won the first game of the Stanley Cup!!!  Game 2 is tomorrow.  Go Blackhawks!

Blackhawks game last year

 3.  Vinnie and I enjoyed a nice little date night last night at Hopleaf, a super hipstery bar/restaurant 15 or so minutes away from where we live.  It was pretty good.


I love when we both have nights off and we get to spend some quality time together.  After dinner we took Marley for a walk around the neighborhood and then came back home, had a night cap, and enjoyed some Modern Family.

4.  It was just confirmed that I got all of the time off that I needed for my friend Maggie's bridal shower, bachelorette party, and of course wedding.  The bar I work at on the weekends is really hard to get time off at because we don't have that many employees that work there.  I was really stressing that I would miss some of her wedding festivities, which would suck since I'm a bridesmaid!


5.  I'm expecting several exciting packages in the mail soon...I've already talked about how much I love getting packages in the mail.  It feels like Christmas, even though I did purchase said packages with my own money.

6.  I just bought my dad's Father's Day present.  Even though I can't actually be with him on Father's Day since I have to work all weekend, I'm really excited to celebrate in a month when we actually use this Father's Day present.  Want a really big hint?  See image below:


7.  Vinnie and I both have the whole day off together on Sunday.  This literally only happens every once in a blue moon.  The last time we both had a Sunday off together we did some spring cleaning and were really productive so we're both hoping that this time will go as smoothly and we can get some things done around our apartment that we've really been needing to do!  Oh plus I kinda love spending time with that handsome man.


Seven is a weird number to end on but I think those are pretty much the only things worth highlighting on this feel good Friday.  So happy Friday! 

Have a wonderful weekend!

XO. Tarah


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment