Thursday, May 9, 2013

Happy Graduation :)

Today is my Friday so I am counting down the minutes until the end of the work day.  After work I'm packing up and heading to Iowa to stay with my parents for the night and then tomorrow we are heading to St. Louis to visit my little brother, who is graduating from college on Saturday!  I can't believe he's already graduating from college.  That means he's an adult, and I don't even consider myself an adult yet.  The good thing is, this means he is one step closer to landing an incredible job, making tons of money (because he's got brains for days), and allowing his older, much less successful sister live off of him.  My master plan is finally coming together!




 
Congratulations Kiefer!  Your hard work is finally paying off and soon you will be more successful than me!  Yay!  A celebration is in order...don't worry I already bought champagne :)

XO. Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment