Thursday, May 30, 2013

Shoe Love - Summer Sandals

Summer Sandals



  



Now that the weather is starting to warm up (it's getting hot up in here) and it's alllllmost officially summer, sandal shopping is a must.  Some of my favorite trends that I'm looking out for this summer are metallics, pops of color (especially neons), and natural sandals.  Metallics and pops of color can really spice up an outfit.  You'll want to make sure you keep your neons in small doses though so that the look doesn't go over board.  Naturals go with everything and are always flattering.  Sadly, this girl is on a bit of a budget right now so I'm really trying to save my money.  Since I have more shoes than I really know what to do with, my shoe shopping budget is pretty much non existent.  Don't worry, all of these sandals are under $50.  

A girl can never have too many shoes right?  Try telling my boyfriend that...

XO. Tarah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment