Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Memorial Day! (almost)

Happy Friday!  And happy three day weekend for most!  I'm getting out of work a couple hours early today and didn't really have time to prepare anything so here's to hoping the weather is nice and sunny, the grills keep on a grilling, and everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday weekend with their loved ones!  



Marley and I will be heading to Iowa bright and early on Sunday to visit my parents, siblings, and niece and nephew.  We haven't all been together since Christmas so we are way past due for a get together.  I have to work tonight and tomorrow night so I'm hoping the rest of today and tomorrow flies by so I can get on the road and see everyone!  Vinnie has to work (MLB doesn't take the day off for Memorial Day, bogus!) so we're leaving him all alone back in Chicago :(

Image via Google Images
Make sure you take some time out of your day on Monday to honor America's heroes.

Have a safe and wonderful weekend!  Happy Memorial Day!

XO. Tarah

 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great holiday!

    Also... CONGRATS for winning my giveaway!! See my new post :)

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete