Monday, May 20, 2013

A Wedding & Spring Cleaning

My weekend was pretty lovely.  I worked Friday night and then slept in Saturday.  After I woke up, I poured myself a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee and ventured outside to enjoy my breakfast in the beautiful weather.  Marley and I played frisbee for a while.


He was a happy puppy dog.  And then he was a very tired puppy dog because someone is very out of shape.  So we went back inside and cooled off.  

That night Vinnie and I went to his boss' wedding.  Well, we went to the wedding reception because Vinnie had to work during the actual wedding.

Selfieeeee

Always on his phone


So before we left for the wedding I decided to spray a little self tanner on my legs and arms since I haven't exactly gotten my summer glow yet.  Well when we got home from the wedding I noticed that I clearly didn't do a very good job because there were streaks of white on all of my arms and legs from spots that I had missed.  Last night Vinnie wanted to touch up my spray tan so after I showered he sprayed all of the white streaky spots.  I must say it does look better today except for my hands and feet.  They don't look so good.  I took a picture of my hand while I was outside for lunch today, eek:

Did that girl rub up against an oompa loompa?
Lesson learned - if you want a spray tan, just go let a professional do it.  I feel like Ross in that episode of friends where he tries to go spray tanning on 2 different occasions and ends up with his front side being extremely orangey brown.  Ok, mines not that bad but you get my drift.

Sunday was our Spring cleaning day, and clean we did.  Our apartment looks so much nicer.  We still have a few things to clean but we both did work yesterday and rewarded ourselves with hotdogs and brats on the grill.  It was our first night grilling out with our new grill.



In the second picture, that's our backyard.  You can see Marley peering into the neighbor's yard because they were outside playing ball and Marley is obsessed with balls.

The rest of the night was spent relaxing.

My boys <3

Look at that face :) I melt.
I'm so glad the weather is finally nice.  Hopefully we will be having lots of weekends like this one where we can grill out and enjoy the sunshine.

XO. Tarah 
  

Linking up with Sami's Shenanigans

2 comments:

  1. Man, I wish I could wear my pups out! It's been raining for 4 days and they are crazy hyper!

    Mei @ Diary of a Fair Weather Diver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my gosh. What kind of sunless tanner did you use? I use all sorts and try to be very careful when I do. I'll avoid the brand you used for sure! Marley is adorable btw!

    ReplyDelete