Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I'll Fly a Little Higher

Today is a rainy, gloomy day.  The temperature has dropped from the 80 degree weather that we've had the past few days and it's supposed to rain pretty much the rest of the day and into the weekend, which kinda stinks because this is Memorial Day weekend so plans to grill out and soak up the sun are sure to be ruined.  Rain, rain go away!

I was going to share my recipe for Red Pepper Cheesy Ravioli that I just created last week but I found a video on Enjoying the Small Things about a teenage boy with terminal cancer.  I read an article about him a few weeks ago and saw a video of his song 'Clouds' that he wrote.  It was really inspiring.  He passed away a few days ago and this video on Kelle Hampton's blog is of his last days.  It was incredible to watch his story and see how he carries himself.  He is brave.  

I love to share inspiring stories like this one because when I am having a bad day I look back at these and I think, if these amazing people can live their lives to the fullest battling the difficult hands that they are dealt, then I can suck it up and get through my miniscule problems as well.  Life isn't supposed to be easy but reading and seeing stories about remarkable people, like Zach Sobiech, is truly encouraging.  

  
Be thankful for what you have, love life, and make people happy.

XO. Tarah

 
Linking up with Because Shanna Said So... for Random Wednesday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment