Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday.  She is the most amazing woman in the world and I am extremely lucky to have her as my mother.  I seriously have never met a more caring, loving, kind, and over all beautiful (inside and out) person and I know I never will, for the rest of my life.
She is my rock.  If I'm ever having a bad day I call my mom.  If I ever need advice, mom again.  She would do anything for me and my siblings.  She has always put us first and has provided us with a fabulous life.  When you're a kid you don't always realize how great you have it and how much your parents have sacrificed to make it that great.  Now that I'm older, I am able to look back and really appreciate how hard my mom worked to make sure I was happy.  I am so grateful.

 
I only hope that one day I can be half the woman my mom is.  

Happy Birthday Mom!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment