Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Animals Have Souls

I'm so glad it's Tuesday!  I hate Mondays but yesterday was terrible.  Just a bad day.

I can't get out of the funk that I'm currently in.  And I hate it.

You know what helps though?  14 Stories that Prove Animals Have Souls. 

Seriously, if you love animals as much as I do you will cry about this.  It's adorable and it proves to be that Marley really does understand me.




I'd be lost without this little cuddle monster!

Tonight we are looking at apartments after work.  Our lease is up in April and we were planning on moving out for sure.  Now that my room mate is definitely moving out in April we have thought about staying because we do really love our apartment and so does Marley.  It's just a little too far away from the city.  Vinnie and I both work in the city so it would be nice to be a little closer to the city and the exciting night life.  But we'll see what happens.

Now that it's been proven that animals have souls, I'm gonna go on a little soul searching myself.

Toodles.

XO. Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment