Friday, February 15, 2013

Our Valentine's Day

Another week has come and gone and I am sooo looking forward to crawling into my bed tonight when I get home from work at 3 am and then sleeping in until noon tomorrow.  Ohh weekend, how I love thee!

Last night was Valentine's Day and it was pretty perfect in my eyes:

We exchanged gifts.  I got Marley edible rawhide greeting cards and a cute little Valentine cat that he destroyed within minutes.  Luckily only the head was filled with stuffing or else stuffing would have been all over our apartment.

Before, After, and during the massacre of Valentine Kitty!


I got Vinnie a new pair of shoes, a cute little date coupon book and chocolates in a heart shaped box, of course.  He got me chocolates and tickets to a BULLS game next month!  I was super surprised and excited!

Hopefully Derick Rose will be back next month!
 
Then we made dinner together.  I made Naked Shrimp Pasta which I found here.

 
It turned out great!  We both loved it and Vinnie even went back for seconds.  On Wednesday night I decided to make the Pomegranate Champagne Punch that I talked about earlier that day because it sounded soooo good.  We drank a couple of glasses of it that night and then finished it off with our dinner last night.  



It was just as refreshing as it sounds!  For dessert we decided to make red velvet milkshakes and they did not disappoint!  Yumilicious!  


We ended our night watching the season premiere of 'Ridiculousness' on MTV (romantic, I know), having a glass of moscato, and giving each other much needed massages.  I wouldn't have had my Valentine's Day any other way.  

Enjoying some Red Velvet Milkshakes. Yum!
 
I love my boyfriend so much!  Hope you all had an equally as wonderful Valentine's Day!  Happy weekending!

XO. Tarah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment