Thursday, January 31, 2013

Superbowl Food!

Well it's Thursday, it's almost 5:00, and tomorrow is Friday.  I think I hear angels singing!  There's no reason to be unhappy right now, even if it is freezing cold in Chicago.

This Sunday is the Superbowl so I decided to share some sweet Superbowl treats that sound delicious and that I would totally make if I was having a Superbowl party.  Me?  I don't even have plans to watch the game yet, although I'm sure I will.  Beer, food, sports, and going out in public with sweatpants on and it being socially acceptable?  Count me in!

Football Food Ideas:

Source

Source         
Source


Source
Source

And if all else fails all you need is some beer (duh), chips and salsa, bagel bites, pizza rolls, and maybe some hamburgers or hotdogs and you're all set.  I plan on making chili so I can at least contribute something to the Superbowl food madness.

Happy Thursday!  Wish me luck in my freezing cold walk to my car after work!

XO. Tarah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment