Monday, February 25, 2013

Currently...

Currently I am...

Reading: e-mail's, blogs, and Vogue.  I really need to invest in a good book to read.  I love reading but I haven't read a good book, or even a bad book, in a really long time.  It's time that this changes.

Writing: well this blog post obvi!  I haven't written much else lately.

Listening:  'Thrift Shop' by Maclamore is my jam lately.  I love anything that has a good beat and makes you wanna dance.  This song does just that.  Also, as I stated last week, I watched 'Pitch Perfect' 3 times last week.  Therefore, the entire soundtrack to that movie has been stuck in my head for about a week now, and I'm not complaining.

Thinking:  I really don't want to work at my other job tonight.  I hope it goes by fast so I can get home and relax a little bit before bed.  Mondays suck because I always work both of my jobs.  It's not a very good way to ease back into the work week.

Smelling:  Burt's Bees chapstick, because I just applied some to my lips, and also coffee.  I sit right by the break room so whenever anyone goes in there and makes a cup of coffee I smell it.  Now you see why it is not easy for me to cut down on my daily coffee intake.

Wishing:  That money grew on trees so that I didn't have to work 2 jobs.  Also, I wish that weekends were longer, the weather was warm and sunny all the time (another snow storm is supposed to be among us tonight/tomorrow), I got to see my family more often, and ice cream was nutritional so that I could eat it for dinner every single night.

Hoping:  Spring time and warm weather come soon!  

Wearing:  Well, this little baller on a budget is wearing a purple Calvin Klein hand-me-down sweater that my roomie gave me last year.  I'm wearing it over a grey and white stripped button up shirt from Old Navy that is probably at least 2 years old.  I promise I don't look like a scumbag.  My jeggings from Express and my brown boots from American Eagle were both just purchased this year.  

Loving: that Vinnie and I both don't work on Wednesday night so we are going to have a date night.  Vinnie just got a promotion at his job so I am planning on treating that boy to a very special dinner!

Wanting:  Girl Scout cookies.  Why the fuck didn't I find a scout to order any from this year?

Needing:  a professional massage, badly.  All of the hours I spend sitting at my desk are starting to take their toll.  I feel like I'm 25 going on 70.  I also need to start really getting my butt into gear at the gym.  I'm going on a trip in less than 2 months that will require me to wear a swimsuit.  AKA, this is why I didn't order girl scout cookies.

Feeling:  Surprisingly energetic.  Normally around 3:00 pm is when I start to lose steam and consider napping under my desk or going in the break room for a little caffeine boost.  But then again, I did catch up on my sleep yesterday by sleeping in until 1:30 pm.  Yep, I'm not ashamed.

Clicking:  Yahoo news to read about the Oscars since I only watched parts of it last night.  And of course Pinterest, duh.


And don't you forget it!

XO. Tarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment