Thursday, August 8, 2013

On Wednesdays, We Work Out

Hello everybody!  I hope you all had a good weekend.  I would do a weekend recap today but seeing as it's Thursday, that just doesn't seem right.  I had a great weekend full of friends, dancing, family, and booze.  I'll have to tell you about it some other time when it seems more appropriate.





I'm wearing this lovely little number on this beautiful day.  Nothing beats a ruffly dress and some glittery shoes on a gorgeous summer day, amiright?  

Last night when I got home from work I decided to be productive.  I took Marley for a walk and then I changed in my 'workout clothes'.  The thing is, I didn't feel like going to the gym so instead I just put some music on and started dancing.  Yes, this white girl 'twerked' and did a lot of other not so appropriate dance moves that I would never do in front of anyone else, and it was fun, and i sweated.  And then I decided to look at my old trusty pinterest 'Health Nut' board (which I haven't looked at in quite some time) and I picked out a few pins to try out.  



I did both of those workouts and today my legs/butt are definitely feeling it.  It's a good feeling though.


True dat.

So then I ate an avocado egg bake, which is just half of an avocado with an egg in the middle baked in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes, and it was delicious.  Then I took a shower, did the dishes, changed my sheets on my bed, and put all of my clean laundry away.  I was feeling pretty good about myself and what I had accomplished since the night before was just spent on the couch watching Pretty Little Liars and The Vineyard (which I am oddly obsessed with because it reminds me of The Hills and oh how I miss The Hills) and having several alcoholic beverages and eating ice cream for dinner.  

So what I'm saying is, I think I'm going to try and be more productive like that more often because it feels good.  Vinnie got home from a boys golfing trip at 2 am and then he got up at 8 am for a golf tournament.  Am I dating Tiger Woods?  Let's hope not because I would like to avoid any sex scandals in my near and not so near future.  JK, but really I don't understand his obsession with golf except he texted me and told me he won money today so today I am not hating on golf.

Ok, that's all.  Have a good night!  Dare I say I am going to the gym again tonight to continue my productiveness...

XO. Tarah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment