Thursday, August 22, 2013

Bright Colors on a Gloomy Day



Shirt: Anthro (old) // Jeans: Express (old) // Shoes: Target (sold out)





This is an outfit I wore sometime last week to work.  I got that shirt on sale (shocker) last year at Anthropologie and it's one of my favorites.  It's pretty simple but the color is bright (just like me, duh) and the cut is asymmetrical, which gives it a little 'something' I think.  The neckline is different too.  I tried to give you a closer look of the detailing of the neckline in the second picture.  I figured I better wear my bright clothes while I still can.  For some reason I gravitate towards darker colors and shades of colors in the fall/winter and brighter colors and shades of colors in the summer.  I guess that makes sense though, right?

I worked late last night so I'm, of course, running on coffee today.  It's a rainy, gloomy day here in Chicago and I cannot wait to get off of work.  I'm meeting up with a couple of girlfriends tonight for a much needed dinner/drink night and let me just tell you, these girls always guarantee an amazing time so I'm preparing myself for the conversation and mass amounts of laughter we will be sharing tonight.  

Happy Thursday friends!

XO. Tarah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment