Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Eat. Sleep. Work.

This past weekend is pretty much how the rest of my weekends this month and next month are going to look like.


Eat. Sleep. Work.

At least I'm making money and I'm not really spending money, minus the assload of money I had to give to Firestone to change my oil and rotate my tires yesterday.  Bogus.  I've been doing really well with my whole 'No Spend August' deal.  I have only bought one unnecessary item and it was on Sunday...at Target.  Why I let myself venture over to the clothes section when I know I am trying not to spend money is beyond me.  On the upside, I did try on about 6 things and I only bought one thing and it was a really cute skirt and, I mean, come on, it's Target and it was a good price.

Shirt: Forever 21 Shorts: American Eagle (old) Shoes: Banana Republic (old)

I wore this outfit for a date night on Sunday.  Vinnie and I haven't seen a movie in quite a while so we decided to head to our 'go-to' restaurant before the movie, Buffalo Wild Wings.  It's literally right next to the movie theater and since Vinnie and I both have an unquestionable love for wings and beer, we always end up going there before we go to the movies.  P.S. we saw 'We're the Millers' and it was really funny.  Really stupid, but really funny.

And since I can't really write a blog post without mentioning the best dog in the world...

I'm laying in bed and he is standing by the door looking at me like 'come on, get the eff out of bed and play!'

I was getting ready for work and I look in the room across from my bathroom and see Marley's little head peering out begging me not to go to work :(

...there's the little rascal for you.  He's still the most adorable, most mischievous little fella you'll ever meet and I love him.

Happy Hump Day!

XO. Tarah


Linking up with Because Shanna Said So.

No comments:

Post a Comment