Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend Update: Lots of Puppy Pics

It's Monday again!  I'm ready to get this week over with because my parents are coming to visit this weekend!

Vinnie worked all weekend and the weather was super gross so, needless to say, I spent a lot of time inside with Marley (but that's what I do every weekend).

Friday night I worked (per usual).  Saturday morning Vinnie got up and made breakfast :)

Can I have some eggs pleeease???

And then Marley and I snoozed for a little while longer before I got up and went to the gym.  I wish I would make myself go to the gym more often because I felt great after getting a morning workout in.


I then came home, had some granola with strawberries, and hung out with Marley before heading into work.






Sunday morning I work up with good intentions of going to the gym again but the weather was super nasty and I decided that days like that were meant to be spent inside.  So I had a little housewife day and did laundry, dishes, cleaned up around the apt, and baked cookies.


I took advantage of my 'weekend only' drinking rule by having a beer while waiting for Vinnie to come home.
 

There was lots of lightning and thunder Sunday night so I had to comfort an extremely distraught dog.  He was an outside, country dog for almost 5 years so you think he would be used to a little bad weather.  Nope, he whines like a little sissy dog.  But before long he was fast asleep on my lap with his favorite rope toy.
 

When Vinnie got home that night we watched a movie we found on Netflix called 'Fire with Fire'.  Netflix has let me down a lot in the past but this movie was surprisingly pretty good.  Touche Netflix.

My weekend came and went pretty quick so I'm hoping this week also comes and goes pretty quick because I can't wait for my parents to visit!  Now I better start making some plans for what we're going to do!

Here's to a fast week!

XO. Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment