Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Second City Comedy Club

Holy tired...I am dragging today.  I'm on my third cup of coffee (which is one more than I usually allow myself to have) and I still don't feel awake.  Hurrrumph.

Last night Vinnie and I went to The Second City comedy club.  Vinnie had bought me tickets for Christmas for last nights show.  As soon as I got home from work last night we ran to Chipotle to get a quick bite to eat and then made our way downtown to Second City.  It was a Tuesday night and the show was completely sold out so we knew it was going to be awesome.  It did not disappoint!  Hilarious!  If you live in Chicago or are coming for a little visit, I definitely recommend going there.  It was one of the funnier comedy shows I've ever seen.  



After 3 vodka/sodas, 2 bathroom breaks, and infinite amounts of laughter, we went home and went straight to bed.  So today my ass has been dragging.  My eyes just won't seem to open all the way and the yawns just keep coming.  Making myself go to the gym tonight is not going to be an easy task.

Happy Hump Day!

XO. Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment