Friday, January 18, 2013

The Night We Wore Matching Blue Hoodies

Happy Friday!

I personally don't like today because I will be working from 8:30 am until 2:30 am...which is not fun.  But for everyone else, Friday is a day to celebrate (hence the happy friday).

Last night I made a pit stop at Target on my way home from work.  I was proud of myself for not spending $1,000.00 there.  Did I buy a few unnecessary items?  Of course!  Who goes to Target without buying a few things they don't really need (like Valentine's day decorations)?!  I can't help it, I'm a sucker for love!

$7 from Target!
When I finally got home Vinnie and I ate grilled cheese sandwiches, changed into comfy clothes, had a laugh when we realized we put on matching blue hoodies without meaning to, and sat down to watch a little quality television.  At one point we had the urge to take a shot (maybe to prove that we're not really 'that' lame couple that sits at home watching t.v. in matching hoodies) so we did.

Shots? Why not?

Hey...can I have one too?!?
We then fell asleep (at least I did) laying in bed watching 'Rookie of the Year' while googling Henry (main character duh!) to see whatever became of this star child actor (he was in American Pie...that's about it).

This morning I broke one of the straps of the shirt I decided to wear.  Being the lazy gal that I am I decided to break the other strap and tie it to make it into a halter top and avoid having to change shirts.  I'm just now realizing how pathetic that sounds.  It's not like I don't own 37 other black shirts that I could have put on instead.  Oh well.

Hope everyone has an eventful weekend!  You can count on seeing pictures of me laying on the couch with Marley on this little blog next week when I update you on my weekend adventures!

Matching Blue Hoodies.
XO. Tarah


No comments:

Post a Comment