Monday, January 21, 2013

MLK

Happy MLK Jr. Day!


If you have today off from work, I hate you because I not only have to work 1, but 2 jobs today.  Boo hoo :(

So, as for my weekend, I could pretty much copy and paste the post I wrote about my weekend last week on here.  I feel like it was almost exactly the same as last weekend with a few minor changes.  I worked Friday night, was a lazy bum on Saturday until I went to work that night, and then was lazy pretty much all day Sunday with the exception of doing some laundry, organizing our 3rd bedroom, and cooking something delicious in my crockpot.  We watched the Blackhawks (high five for NHL hockey being back!) win their second game in a row last night while enjoying a couple of beers and my wonderful crockpot dinner that I will surely tell you about later in the week.

Hello, handsome!

My mom sent this picture of Marley when I first got him back in 2006.  Awww :)

Finally organizing

Sneak peek of what I was cooking up in my crockpot.

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  Don't forget to take a minute today to think about Martin Luther King Jr. and what an amazing human he was!

XO. Tarah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment