Thursday, August 16, 2012

Whatchu know bout ME?

Ok, so you wanna know more about me??? Of course you do!  Here you go, don't say I didn't warn you!!!


1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:20 am...but I hit the snooze button until about 6:40 am

2. How do you like your steak? I don't eat a lot of red meat but when I do I usually like it medium rare, sometimes medium

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema: Batman The Dark Knight Rises...it was awesome!

4. What is your favorite TV show? My roomie owns every season of Friends and me and Vinnie watch it literally every night before we go to sleep.  I also love Gossip Girl...which Vinnie thinks is ridiculous.  We're trying to find a new tv show to start watching together, we just started watching Breaking Bad and about a month ago we watched the first season of Modern Family (hilarious!).

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I've never been out of the country but I don't think I would want to live that far away anyways.  Sooo probably somewhere in Colorado or on the east coast.

6. What did you have for breakfast? A blueberry bagel with cream cheese, yummm

7. What is your favorite food? definitely ice cream, I love sweets!  I also love anything cheesy!

8. Foods you dislike? I love food so there's really not a lot that I dislike.  I really don't like peas and I don't like tomatoes unless they are diced and mixed into another dish.  I'm also not a huge fan of mushrooms or avocado, which people think is crazy!!!

9. Favorite place to eat? I love trying out new places so we rarely eat at the same place too often.  I love Bennihana's but I'm not always in the mood for that.  I took Vinnie to The Signature Room in the John Hancock building for his Birthday this year and it was absolutely amazing, but very extravagant of course!  Most of the time I'm happy in a bar, drinking a beer and watching a game (bar food is always yummy).  There''s a bar close to us called Daily's and they have great food and an even better beer selection.

10. Favorite dressing? Caesar, balsamic vinaigrette, or ranch.  I'm pretty simple but I'll try any kind of dressing

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Kia Soul (Roxy).  I bought her last September brand new (first car I've ever bought) and I love her!

12. What are your favorite clothes? I love all kinds of clothes and creating outfits is one of my favorite things to do.  I would say my favorites are probably skinny jeans and baggy sweaters.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Ireland, since I'm Irish!

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? I'm usually a 1/2 full kind of girl but sometimes I'm a little negative, I can be very dramatic but hey, who doesn't have their drama/diva days?!

15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere warm so I can golf and sip margaritas on a beach all day.

16. Favorite time of day? Probably the evening, right when the sun starts to go down.

17. Where were you born? Peoria, IL

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? baseball and football

19. What is your favorite fragrance? Very Sexy from Victoria's Secret!

20. What is your favorite face cream? I don't really have a favorite.  Right now I'm using an off brand from target and it seems to be doing the job.

21. Favorite baby/kids products? Well I don't have a baby so I don't know but I used to watch my niece 3 days a week when she was first born and I loved her little vibrating chair because it would usually always quiet her down!

22. People watcher? Oh yes!  To the extreme!

23. Are you a morning or night person? definitely night!  I hate waking up early and have found that it is probably a good idea not to talk to me until around 10:30 am when I've had 2 cups of coffee.

24. Do you have any pets? My baby Marley.  He's a blue heeler/border collie mixed dog.  He's 6 years old but acts like a little puppy and he always knows how to brighten my day!

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not really, I just bought new golf clubs which is exciting!  And I'm going to visit my little brother in St. Louis this weekend and I CANNOT WAIT!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? a thousand different things but mostly either a professional softball player or a WNBA player (I was a tom-boy obviously)

27. What is your favorite memory? oh boy, there are way to many to pick just one!  I am fortunate enough to have a life filled with amazing memories!  I love my memories from family vacations when I was little.  We always went to St. Louis to watch a Cardinals game and go to Six Flags :)

28. Are you a cat or dog person? I like both but I LOVE dogs!

29. Are you married? No, I'm not in a rush!

30. Always wear your seat belt? of course!  I worry too much to be that careless!

31. Been in a car accident? Yes, but luckily it wasn't a very bad one.  We just got t-boned turning into a driveway.

32. Any pet peeves? people who take forever to get to the point of their story, people who chew with their mouths open, bad breathe, people who don't listen when you are trying to talk or explain something to them, being ignored, and the list probably goes on.

33. Favorite pizza toppings? I love lots of cheese and veggies.  I'm not a huge fan of meat on my pizza but I do enjoy pepperoni!

34. Favorite flower? I love yellow roses.  I also love orchids but those are not easy to take care of (which is why I have beautiful fake orchids in my bedroom).

35. Favorite ice cream? I love all ice cream but my fav is cotton candy (weird, i know!)

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? I don't really eat fast food but I am a big subway fan (is that considered fast food?) I also give into taco bell every now and then.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? zero (go me!)

38. From whom did you get your last email? Groupon.  I get about 3 e-mails from them everyday telling me about their amazing deals.  My wallet hates them!

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? This is a tough choice.  I would have to say either Express or Anthropologie.  Those places make it so hard for me to pay off my credit cards!

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? hmm not really, I've been too busy with work to be spontaneous :(

41. Like your job? I have two jobs that are very good, I like them but I wouldn't say I love them.  I do appreciate them but they take up a little too much time sometimes!

42. Broccoli? I'll take some!

43. What was your favorite vacation? I went to New Orleans last Spring and loved it!  The food was amazing and we saw some awesome bands play at the Jazz and Heritage Festival...and who doesn't love Bourbon Street!

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My love <3 I think we went to Buffalo Wild Wings last week before we went to see the new Batman movie!  Beer, wings, Batman, and my love...it was a wonderful night!

45. What are you listening to right now? Drake Radio on Pandora

46. What is your favorite color? yellow!

47. How many tattoos do you have? 5!

48. Coffe drinker? Oh yes!  I'm a little (ok, a lot!) addicted to caffeine.  I've been trying to cut down lately though!


Ok, so now you probably know more than you really wanted to about me...but I DID warn you!  

 
Hahaha, found this on Pinterest the other day and couldn't stop laughing!  Have a fabulous day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment