Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Target Tuesday

Woah...I have not had time to relax since I've gotten back from St. Louis.  I've been feeling like my life has been in fast forward lately and that is not ok!  I worked all day yesterday at my day job and then I sped home, fed Marley, and went straight to work at the restaurant/bar that I work at 4 nights a week.  I got home around 10:30 pm and ate a frozen piece of pizza and fell asleep trying to watch a movie.  I was so tired!  Then I was back up and at it again today.  Luckily I have the next 2 nights off from work so I will be able to get some stuff done around our apartment and hopefully relax a little bit.

So tonight I am planning on getting off of work and heading to Target because there are a few things I need to pick up.  The problem with Target is that every time I go there I end up buying a bunch of things I shouldn't be buying and spending a ton of money.  Target is probably my favorite store in the universe.  Everything is a great price and everything is awesome.  From their clothes/shoes/accessories to their decorations and even their food I could spend hours in that store.

I found a few items to add to my Target wishlist:









These sweaters are all adorable are perfect for the fall weather that is coming up before we know it!












Cute fall dresses and a skirt that I could even wear to work!




Colored skinnies never get old!  And this are even corduroy which is perfect for the fall weather!







 

 Cute shoes!  Still not sure how I feel about the tuxedo flats (leopard print) but they are supposed to be super popular this fall and I think I might grow to like them!


I have to have this bag!  And the belt is adorable and would add color to a plain/boring outfit!





I love these big bracelets and the earrings are big and bold too!






Ok, so these are all of the things that I'm going to be trying to avoid buying tonight when I visit good old Target.  I'm going to try and make a list so that I only buy the items that I actually need (like ice cream and wine, just kidding...kinda).  And maybe I'll let myself buy just a couple of things that I don't really need.  I mean I need to start buying a few fall items since that time of year is coming up anyways!

I decided I'm also going to cook tonight because I love cooking and haven't really had a chance to cook much in the past couple of weeks.  I also find cooking relaxing so it should be a nice little night.  I love these nights where it's just me and Marley cooking in the kitchen waiting for Vinnie to get home from work to try out my masterpiece.  He's going to be very excited that I am cooking tonight!  I'm going to make a hearty meal and I think I've decided on baked ziti.


Hopefully it turns out as good as this looks!  But I'll have to let you know tomorrow.  Here's to a relaxing night off and a little cash left in my pocket after this Target trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment