Monday, August 27, 2012

I've got a serious case of the MONDAYS!!!!

Hiiiii.


















It's Monday :( I woke up with the worst case of the Mondays ever!  So here is your warning: I might bitch and complain just a little bit in this post because I DO NOT want it to be Monday, I DO NOT want to be sitting at my desk until 5 pm, and I DO NOT want to go to work tonight.  I couldn't get out of bed this morning.  I was sooo tired I felt like my eyes wouldn't open.  It didn't help that they felt like they had sand in them.  Marley was groggy this morning too.  I also felt sick to my stomach getting ready for work.  All I wanted to do was crawl back in bed and cuddle with Vinnie.  I also forgot my breakfast and lunch at home :( Boo Monday!!!

So, now that I have that out of my system, here are a few funny pins that I found on Pinterest about the Monday blues.  These made my Monday blues a little better.






Thank you Pinterest for managing to make me smile on this dreadful Monday morning!

Well I had a pretty alright weekend, mostly because it started a little early.  I called in sick to my day job on Friday morning.  I think the flu finally caught up with me because I didn't feel very good when I woke up Friday morning.  So I tried to sleep in a little longer with Vinnie but ended up tossing and turning so I finally just got up and made pancakes for breakfast!  They were delicious but I ended up burning my wrist on the skillet so I walked away with a nice battle wound.




After breakfast Vinnie and I went to a gym that is just down the road from where we live.  We both cancelled our memberships at our old gym after we moved and haven't signed up for a new membership yet.  We now both finally have gym memberships so there is no excuse for me to be lazy and complain about being out of shape anymore!

Going to the gym!  Isn't he cuuute?!



 And after we got back from the gym we lounged around with Marley until Vinnie had to go to work at 3 and I had to get up and go to work at 6.


Kisses!

It's always sooo hard to leave this face!
So I worked late Friday but got to sleep in with Vinnie again Saturday.  Two days in a row?!  We never get to sleep in together two days in a row!  When we finally got up, Vinnie made me breakfast!  Delicious ham and cheese omelets!  


Making breakfast!
Saturday was a pretty unproductive day.  Vinnie left for work again and I had to work at 6 again.  I worked really late on Saturday and was very relieved that I got to sleep in on Sunday.  Vinnie got up early and went to work.  Sundays are my favorite day because it's my one and only day off!  Well of course since it was my one and only day off, it rained AAALLLL day!  It's beautiful outside every other day but on my day off it's miserable outside (this is me complaining yet again).  I went and worked out, got some cleaning done around the house, and got all caught up with my mom on the phone.  When Vinnie got home from work we decided to have a little date night which doesn't happen often enough!  We went out to eat at Fountainhead which is a little restaurant about 10 minutes away from where we live.  I've heard good things about it and it was pretty decent but I think the rain just put me in a bad mood because I wasn't hungry and I was ready to go home 15 minutes after we got there.  Stupid rain!  Oh well, we still had a nice night and when we got home we made ourselves a couple glasses of DiSaronno/orange juice and watched an episode of Breaking Bad (which is getting really good) before we went to bed.




Haha we tried to get Marley in the picture!

Silly!

Serious!

Smiley!
Welp, looking back at it, it looks like I had kind of a boring weekend!  It was nice though.  Now I just have to focus on getting through this week.  I'm going to a wedding Sunday, I have Monday off because it's Labor Day, then I only have to work for 2 days (Tues and Weds) before I FINALLY start my vacation on Thursday!!!  This week is going to be rough though.  I only have one night off (tomorrow night).  So I work both jobs today, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.  Now if I could only find some motivation to make it through this week.  I have a feeling a lot of coffee will be consumed this week!

Hope you all had a great weekend and don't have a case of this Mondays as bad as I do!!!

xoxo T


No comments:

Post a Comment