Thursday, August 30, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Hi everyone!  It's Thursday and I am surviving this hectic work week!  I gave myself a little pep talk this morning before I got out of bed.  This is probably going to be the longest, hardest day this week so I will be extremely happy when I am laying in bed tonight dreaming about this week being over!


 Alright so this is my first time ever linking up so I hope I do it right.  Sidenote - please don't make fun of my blog guys!  I'm just starting this whole thing and I don't know what I'm doing.  I have seen tons of awesome blogs that put mine to shame, so if anyone has advise on how to improve mine, please advise away!

It's ok...

That I have a major stomach ache right now because I ate a Take 5 candy bar for breakfast

That I have been a little bit of a grumpy bitch this week because I'm overworked (and underpaid) and stressed to the max (I'm not a complainer but I've definitely been complaining this week)

To be overly excited for my vacation next week, even if it is just to Iowa

To be wearing a ponytail today because I didn't wake up in time to take a shower and also make my hair look cute, I chose taking a shower over looking cute (your welcome fellow employees) 

That I skipped laundry day this week and my dirty laundry is now piling over the laundry basket

That even though I live with my boyfriend and see him every night, I still miss him during busy weeks like this week because we don't get to spend much time together (besides when we're sleeping)

To be thrilled to death that it's a 3 day weekend and that I get to go to my friend's wedding on Sunday (party time)!!!

To wear the same grandma sweater over my outfit 2 days in a row because even though it's 80 degrees outside it is freezing in my office building!

That I'm not wearing earrings today (I hate the way my ears look without earrings) because my ear hurt :(

That I just got a gym membership but have only found time to go to the gym once (I've been busy!!!)

That I'm still obsessed with my iPhone even though I got it almost a month ago now

Alright, now that was fun!  I should start linking up more often!  

I got some exciting news yesterday (ok, exciting for me probably not for you)!  I'm going to my friend's wedding on Sunday.  I've been friends with her since I was in pre-school.  We went to grade school, jr. high, and high school together.  I haven't kept in touch with her as much as I should have but have still seen her here and there throughout college and even a little bit after we graduated.  I was honored and thrilled to be invited to her wedding because all of my other girlfriends from high school will be there and I also haven't kept in touch with them since I graduated and moved to Chicago.  We always have so much fun when we get together though!  The only bad thing was that Vinnie wasn't invited :(  Only a select few of her friends were allowed to bring guests.  This bummed me out because I really wanted him to meet everyone!  Well yesterday she texted me and said that someone just told her they couldn't make it to her wedding anymore so I can bring Vinnie!  I didn't realize just how badly I wanted him to come with me until she said that he could come.  Now I'm super excited for Sunday!  Yay for everything working out and how sweet is she to remember that I wanted to bring him!?!

I love weddings!

Anyways, like I said - exciting news for me but I get excited waaay too easily!

Have a great Thursday everyone!  Here's to surviving today and tomorrow and making it to the 3 day weekend!

xoxo 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment