Friday, September 6, 2013

Football Season is Here!

Finally Friday!  *breathing a sigh of relief*

The thing on almost everybody's minds as the weekend slowly creeps up on us is, football.  Last night kicked off the start of the regular NFL season and if you're anything like my boyfriend, you were glued to the TV the minute you got home from work golfing.  I made dinner while he complained about the weather delay and then listened to him talk about his fantasy football team while pretending to be interested throughout the rest of the night.  I may not have a fantasy football team myself, but that doesn't stop me from getting excited about football season!  It's definitely one of my faves and it ultimately means that fall (my favorite season of course) is right around the corner.  Smiles all around here.


The Bears play on Sunday so naturally Vinnie and I have had at least one conversation everyday about how excited we are to watch them.  We are having people over to debut our amazing TV (which isn't sooo new now but not many people have seen it) and I can't wait to see how good the Bears look while winning their first regular season game of 2013.  I'm also debuting a new recipe, buffalo chicken dip, so I'll be sure to let you all now how that turns out (unless it tastes like shit).

The boys watching the game last night.

Excuse my trashy dirty looking boyfriend.  He just got home from golfing all day.
Happy first week of NFL football season to you!

Now I'll leave you with some pictures from us enjoying football season last year.




Go Bears!

XO. Tarah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment