Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Viva Las Vegas!

Hi Happy Tuesday!  It is a happy Tuesday indeed for me because in exactly one month I will be at the O'Hare Airport, about to board a plane and fly to Las Vegas!  BOOM!



We booked our flights yesterday and already have reservations so it is official.  Since my life has been quite boring and hasn't provided me with much to blog about...this Las Vegas news is the best thing that could be happening right now!  I've never been to Vegas so I'm already starting to research the best, most awesome things to do there.  We are only going for 3 days and 3 nights so we are going to try and jam in as many activities as we can.  All I know for sure is there will be drinking, gambling, and sun bathing.

Oh April 12...just get here already. 

Until then, I will be daydreaming, working out A LOT, shopping for outfits to wear.  Come on, did you expect anything less?

XO. Tarah

 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I hope you enjoy your trip! I haven't been to Las Vegas but my friends and I are going this August! We're looking forward to gambling and the different Las Vegas golf courses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, I better tell my boyfriend about the different Las Vegas golf courses. He is an avid golfer and will be very excited about that! We're still figuring out the details on what exactly we plan to do while we are there since there is sooo much to do! I'll definitely be posting about the trip so stay tuned! You'll have so much fun going with your friends! Thanks for the comment!!!

    ReplyDelete