Monday, March 4, 2013

A Pretty Lame Weekend

Hi Friends!  Hope you all had a great weekend!  Just as I was getting excited because it was sunny yesterday and starting to get a little bit warmer, I wake up today and find out that it is supposed to snow 6-9 inches tonight :(  My hopes are that it either completely misses us and I get up and get to work without sitting in snowy traffic for 2 hours or, if it does snow, that it snows 5 feet causing everything in Chicago to shut down and everyone to stay in their houses and cuddle with blankets.  Too bad the chances of either of those options happening are very small!

My weekend was nothing to write home about.  I worked Friday and Saturday and then slept in late on Sunday.  Vinnie and I both had the whole day off Sunday (PS this NEVER EVER happens) so we woke up and made breakfast together.  We lounged around and watched the Blackhawks game and then headed off to the gym where we both kicked our own asses.  We came home, showered, and then headed to his mom's house in the suburbs to have dinner with her, her boyfriend, Vinnie's sister, and his sister's boyfriend.  It was nice because we haven't gotten to hang out with all of them in a really long time.  We got home and crashed and then before I knew it, I was waking up for work on this lovely Monday morning.  See, nothing exciting.

I'll leave you all with my boys, sorry (I'm not sorry) but no pictures or videos of me today.



Marley goes to great lengths for his favorite toy.

XO. Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment