Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Love More, Worry Less

It's Tuesday and I'm still not ready to be back at work after the amazing Thanksgiving holiday I had.  Seeing my family was so nice.  I just wish I could slow time down whenever I'm with them because it never lasts long enough.  I'll do a Thanksgiving update sometime this week but today I want to talk about something different.

My mind.

It never stops racing, thinking, and worrying.  I look at every situation through so many different perspectives that at times, it's exhausting.  Sometimes I have to look at situations outside of my life to make myself stop and slow down a little bit.  I have a great life and I know this.  I embrace this and I thank God every single day for this.  The thing is, sometimes my mind gets so consumed with these ideas that it creates that I can't slow down and look at the positives until I see how much worse I could have it.  Lately I've been so worried about my future, my jobs, my relationships, that my mind has gone to dark places at times and has made me sad.  I need to focus on turning this worry into love.





I need to love more and worry less.  Everything that happens, happens for a reason.  We will all go through some dark days and some rough patches in our lives.  That doesn't mean that we should start worrying about those days right now.  Live in the moment and love everything.  Be positive and take life one day at a time.  Be thankful for what you have and stop thinking about what you don't have.  Life is beautiful and short so go live it!  You never know how many days you truly have left on this earth because you are not the one who decides.  I was reminded of that today, from someone who I don't even know, who is living a much tougher life than I am.

XO. Tarah  

No comments:

Post a Comment