Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday's Letters

T.G.I.F. 
Do I really need to say anything else?!?

Today I am linking up for the first time to write some Friday Letters!


Dear work - please be really busy tonight and tomorrow night so that I can make lots of cash money and so my nights won't drag!  Christmas is just around the corner and this girl's got a reputation as the world's best gift giver to uphold, and we all know that the world's best gifts cost a pretty penny.

Christmas Countdown


Dear office building that I work in - you are FREEZING!  Why?!?  I'm seriously considering wearing mittens while working next week cuz my fingers are ice cubes right now!

Dear weather - thank you for being so lovely today.  I enjoyed walking back to the office after lunch today.  55 degrees in November?  I'll take it!

Dear Vincent - thank you for being so amazing!  Good things are just around the corner for you...I can feel it!  I love you more and more every single day!



Dear Sunday - you're my only day off so hurry up and get here!

Dear Emma - I can't believe your 4th birthday party is this weekend!  I can't wait to see you and the rest of the family!


Dear Thanksgiving - Hurry up already.  I want to stuff my face with delicious food!

Dear Marley - You are the cutest and best doggie in the whole world!  Thank you for being adorable.  You're also the hardest little guy to leave in the mornings when I go to work.  You make me so sad with your little puppy dog face!





Dear Life - I love you!

That's all I got today!

Happy Weekend (almost)!

XO. Tarah

2 comments:

  1. I hate that when its freezing cold inside the office and your trying to type with frozen fingers! Even in summer our air con is up so high we area all wearing jackets! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love reading Friday Letters! One of these Fridays, I'm going to do them myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete