Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Be Thankful...

Today is Thanksgiving Eve and although I don't think I should have to work at all (and neither should anyone else!) because our office is extremely slow today, I am very thankful that I get out at 2:00 instead of the usual 5:00.  Today, since I am in the Thanksgiving mood, I have decided to share what I am most thankful for.  I have a lot to be thankful for this year because it's been one of the harder years of my 25 years of life (ok, 24 years and one month of life).

I am thankful for...

My amazing family.  Without them I would not be who I am today.




Vinnie.  I didn't know it was possible to love someone so much.  He makes my heart happy and is there for me through everything.









My baby boy, Marley.  This dog never ceases to amaze me.  He is full of love and happiness and will make anyone who meets him smile.  He cares more about me than he cares about himself.  Who knew it was possible to love a furry little creature so damn much!




My health.  I feel very lucky to be as healthy as I am because I know many people are not as fortunate as I am.

My jobs.  Although I love to complain about working insane hours, I am very thankful to have 2 amazing jobs in this economy.  I still struggle to get by but it could be so much worse and I realize this.

My past and all of the bad things that have happened in my life.  I know this is a weird one but it's true.  My past has made me into a strong woman and the bad things that have happened have truly opened my eyes to all of the good things that I never knew existed.

All of the little moments that make me appreciate my amazing life.

The things that I do not need but am fortunate enough to have.

My happiness.

Thanksgiving itself, because having a day off to be with family and think about how much you have to be thankful for is wonderful.


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Remember to be thankful for what you have on this special day!  And have fun stuffing your faces with tons of amazing food until you feel like you're going to explode and pass out!

XO. Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment