Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Things that boggle my mind

Hello Gorgeous.  

Do you wanna know why I love getting e-mails from Victoria's Secret?  It's not because of the coupons for free undies of the discount codes that are sometimes included.  It's because they always greet me with a 'Hello Gorgeous'.  I think everyone should be greeted this way everyday.  Makes ya feel good.

Anyways, my Monday was pretty typical.  I worked both jobs then came home, had a beer, and went to bed.  Then before you know it, my alarm's going off and here I am again, sitting at my desk, praying for it to be 5:00 so that I can go home and see my doggy.  It might sound pathetic but it is the highlight of my day.  And if you had a dog as sweet and loveable as mine, you would totally agree.


Alright so I usually don't complain about a whole lot.  Most of the time I keep my thoughts to myself and to Vinnie (because I share everything that is in my head with him, poor Vinnie) and truthfully, not a whole lot bothers me.  I'm, what the kids call, laid back.  But lately, I've been a little bit on edge about two things.  So today, I'm going to share these things with you.

Things that boggle my mind:


1. Bamboo scented candles - first of all, have you smelt a bamboo scented candle?  It's gross.  I mean after a long day of working not only one, but two jobs, who wants to come home to their entire place smelling like bamboo?  Not me.  If you haven't put it together yet, last night when I got home from work, my entire apartment smelled like (excuse my french) shit.  I realized that it was because my roommate decided to light a huge bamboo scented candle in our living room.  WTF?  I blew that candle out and hid it.  I would rather burn a Cheetos scented candle that a bamboo candle.  Also, who burns candles that aren't holiday scented in December?  Seriously?  We have a lovely Christmas candle sitting right in the middle of our living room that your truly bought a couple of weeks ago.  Why not burn that one?  I mean Christmas is in 2 weeks, spread the Christmas cheer roommate!

If I smell this crap again, I'm throwing it right out the window!
2.  The blonde woman who dresses too young for her age and power walks everywhere in my office.  Come on, I know you all work with at least one of these.  The woman is in her 50's, her hair is platinum blonde, her skin is orange and leathery, and she dresses like she's taken 7 shots of UV Blue and is ready to go hit up a club on a Saturday night and dance the night away up on a bar top with all of her girlfriends who also forgot to put on underwear.  What I'm trying to say is that she dresses like a skeeze, especially for the office.  What makes matters worse is that she power walks everywhere.  She's always in a rush, like she's late for a conference call or her AA meeting.  And her little high heels, or platform boots, are always clicking so you can hear her coming.  Seriously, I'll be strolling along minding my own business and I gaining speed down the hallway behind me.  I either duck into a room or throw myself up against a wall so she doesn't powerwalk right over me and leave me in her dust with a high heel sized contusion in my skull.  Oh, and her perfume, don't even get me started.  


So there you have it.  The 2 things that have been boggling my mind as of late.  And you what?  I bet the dresses too young for her age lady that I work with loves bamboo scented candles!  

In other news, I just found out that Jennifer Lawrence is rising on AskMen's list of top 99 most desirable women and Kim Kardashian has fallen from number 8 to number 98.  Even men are tiring of her reality star antics!  I bet it was her scary cry face.  Honestly, she has the ugliest cry face I have ever seen in my life.


No one wants to sleep with this face!




In other good news, you can buy an iPhone case with the image of Kim ugly crying on it. 

Happy Tuesday!

XO. Tarah  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment