Thursday, December 6, 2012

One Happy Year Together

Raise your hand if you're happy it's Thursday!  Raise your glass if you're happy it's Thirsty Thursday!  Yay for tomorrow being Friday!

On November 23, 2012, Vinnie and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary.  I can't believe we've officially been together for one year, mostly because I feel like I have known him for sooo much longer.  Since I've already written about how bad our one year anniversary outing went (sick Tarah is not pretty) I figured today I would shine a little light on our first year together.  We've been through our ups and downs this year, as all relationships do, but I could not be happier to have this amazing man in my life and I look forward to many more anniversary celebrations together in the future.  This has, by far, been the best year of my 25 years on earth.

This is right after we started dating.  I believe that is what Vinnie calls a 'lap dance'.  He's been making me laugh from the beginning.

This is one of our first nights out together as a couple.  We went downtown to visit my friend Katie.

Another one of our first nights out together.  This is the night I met one of his best friends, Mike.
Our first wedding together at Vinnie's cousin Danielle's wedding

Going to our first Blackhawks game together.  I bought him tickets for Christmas.

Our first snowboarding trip together.  Not my best sport.

Vinnie's first trip to Iowa to visit my parents.

Our first Valentine's Day together :)

Another night out in downtown Chicago with Erin (roomie) and Katie.
Celebrating our first St. Patrick's Day together with friends
Our first Bulls game together

Revenge of the Nerds night at the old bar we used to work at together (where we met)
Celebrating Vinnie's birthday together

Our first Cardinals/Cubs game together in Chicago

Jersey Shore theme night at our old bar
Our first summer together (Lake Summerset where Vinnie's gpa has a lake house)

Our first Cardinals game together in St Louis

Our first summer wedding together where Vinnie met all of my high school friends

Our first trip to Fright Fest at Six Flags together

Celebrating my birthday together
This year was filled with a lot of firsts together.  It's been an amazing year and I truly love Vinnie more and more every single day.  Sorry to get all sentimental on you, but it's true.  If I had a choice to be with anyone in the whole universe, I would still pick Vinnie every single time.  I'm very thankful that God put him in my life and sometimes, I don't know what I did to deserve him.  So although it's been a few weeks since our official anniversary I still want to say Happy Anniversary to the love of my life.  You have filled my heart with joy and I can't imagine my life any differently than it is right now.

XO. Tarah

If you were to ask me what
I love most about my life
I will always answer...
I love you.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment