Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting Christmas Edition

Happy 12-12-12!  If I were a Mayan I would have picked today to predict that the world was going to end.  I mean it just makes sense for the world to end on a cool date like 12-12-12.  Maybe it's just me.  Anyways, we still have 9 days left until the world bursts into flames or explodes or some shit like that.

The workday yesterday just would not end.  It just drug on and on and on.  When the clock finally struck 5:00, time magically started moving faster, waaaay faster.  I ran to the bank, got groceries, put groceries away, and did some dishes.  By the time I looked at the clock it was already 9:30 pm.  Yikes!  My night felt like it didn't even exist.  I made dinner at around 10 pm (whoops) and since I was tired and hungry, dinner consisted of chicken breasts and a bunch of random shit thrown on top of it to make it taste better.  Onions, green peppers, tomatoes, black beans, some m&ms.  Ok, just kidding about the m&ms but I might have to try that sometime.  I did buy all of the supplies for my Christmas cookies that I will hopefully bake tonight.  I might not get around to it if tonight flies by like last night did though.

Lately I've been pinning like crazy because of all of the awesome Christmas ideas so today I am linking up for 'Oh, How Pinteresting' Christmas Edition.





Rudolph's Tipsy Spritzer 


Holiday Cocktails

Gift Wrapping Station

Originally pinned by Jennifer Roe
Original Source

Original Source
Pretty wrapping ideas

LOVE this tree
Yummmm

Meowwy Christmas
Original Source

Cute Holiday Nails!

Merry Christmas Pinterest Style!

XO. Tarah

1 comment: