Tuesday, July 30, 2013

And I'm Back...

Hi!  I didn't blog for 2 weeks.  I don't know why, I just didn't.

There's been some, ya know, junk going on in my life recently but that's not really my excuse.  I still read blogs everyday but I just never felt like hitting 'new post' and posting something of my own.  But today, I am back.

Here's a picture of Marley, just in case you missed seeing his cute little face.

 

I've done a bunch of stuff in the past 2 weeks, so much that I don't even really know where to start.  So I'll just start with today.  It's Tuesday.  I really need to stop drinking on Monday nights.  I had a really bad bathroom experience today but since I haven't said anything on this blog for 2 weeks, we'll save that story for another day (or not because who wants to read about bathroom stories?).  I'm in a bad mood from my hangover and also because I'm dressed really weird.  Doesn't it just ruin your day when you wear something you don't like?  Me too.  I put on a dress this morning but then it was cold so I put on a sweater that is 2 sizes too big for me.  But then it was still cold so I put on leggings.  Now I am wearing a dress, leggings, and a huge freaking sweater.  Whatever, you win some you lose some and today I am losing.

Another thing I haven't done in 2 weeks is cook, which is weird, because I enjoy cooking.  I'm also not going to cook for the rest of the week because tonight we're going out for a date night, tomorrow night I have to work, and Thursday night we are leaving for a wedding back home.  I have been pinning lots of delicious sounding recipes but I've just been eating a lot of sandwiches and ice cream.  

Have I told you guys about how I hate shopping?  Like, shopping in an actual store/mall shopping.  I could shop online for dayssss.  I talk about Amazon so much that people around me probably think it's the name of my best friend.  This past weekend Vinnie and I went to his mom's house because it was his little sister's birthday party (which made me wonder why my mom never threw me a birthday party when I was turning 20, I coulda used the extra presents).  Well of course we both never bought her anything so the morning of the party I was forced to go to the mall and shop.  Freaking mall.  There was an art festival that day too so it was even harder to navigate my way from one end of the mall to the other end of the mall because of course the 3 stores that I had to go to couldn't have actually been located in the same vicinity.  Well before I left the mall I found myself right next to Anthropologie and quite frankly I don't let myself venture into that store and I delete the e-mails they send to me before I even open them so that I don't end up spending 90 bucks on some t-shirt that is made out of zebra bones or some shit and I just stick to target bargains.  But I have an undeniable love for that store and I was proud of the fact that I got in and out of all of the stores I needed to go to and didn't even kick any children or curse at any old folks who are taking Sunday stroll and don't realize some people need to move fast and don't have time to stop and smell the bee infested flowers.  So I went into Anthropologie and bought 3 shirts that were on 'sale' and then cried all the way home (but not really because I like the shirts).  Do you wanna see?  I thought you might:




I love awkward posing fitting room photos (not).  So then when I got home and Vinnie saw the Anthropologie bag he said "is that for Lexi?" and I said "no I just bought myself a shirt, or 3.  But they were on sale!" and he just rolled his eyes.  Story of my life, poor Vinnie.  I'm lucky he accepts my shopping addiction, for now.

Ok, that's all for today.  See you in 2 weeks (jk!)!

XO. Tarah

 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment