Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I'd Follow you to the Moon in the Sky Above


Today I'm just having one of 'those days' where I'm filled with emotions and thinking.  It's not a bad thing though.  I like thinking sometimes.


I'm also feeling very thankful for having Vinnie today.  Days like today where my mind keeps thinking lots of thoughts are the days when I try to remind myself not to take him for granted and not to fight over silly things, things that don't matter.  He's perfect and amazing and I am so lucky to wake up with him by my side every morning and to fall asleep with his tall self hogging the bed next to me every night.

Loving someone is truly the best feeling.

He makes me laugh every day

"Love has truly been good to me
not even one sad day
or minute have I had since you've come my way 
I hope you know I'd gladly go
anywhere you'd take me
it's so amazing to be loved 
I'd follow you to the moon in the sky above..."

XO. Tarah


No comments:

Post a Comment