Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Ok well, Happy (Almost) 4th of July!

I'm counting down the minutes until I get to leave work and dance my little butt into the weekend.  I love short weeks and I love the 4th of July even more!  I don't really have any plans for tomorrow, I don't have a cute little Independence Day outfit planned out, and I'm not really planning on making any red,white, and blue themed foods or drinks.  I'm planning on waking up, putting on a swimsuit, and drinking Jameson and Gingerales all day.  Maybe I'll throw some firework watching action in there at some point too.

Ok, on the real though, I've seen some really cute 4th of July pins lately on Pinterest so I probably have to share those now.

If I was going to throw a huge 4th of July party picnic party, this is what my table would look like:



If I was going to paint my nails all festively, this is what they would look like:
 

If I was going to dress to the nines in red, white, and blue, this is what my outfit would look like:

If I was going to bake a cute little 4th of July dessert, this is what it would look like:
 
Actually, just kidding on that last one.  I could never bake a pie that looked that pretty.  Let me throw some bananas, strawberries, and blueberries in a bowl and call it a 4th of July fruit salad...done.


I also found this really cute little 4th of July facts thing so I'm going to share that with you as well.



I feel like I find these for almost every holiday but they're always interesting and cute so, yeah, I'm not sorry for sharing another one.

Happy Birthday America!

Everyone have a happy and safe 4th of July!

XO. Tarah


 

No comments:

Post a Comment