Thursday, October 3, 2013

Poppin Bottles!

Today is my Friday, so happy Friday to me!  V and I (and Marley of course) are leaving tonight after work to head to Iowa for the FAMILY OCTOBER BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION WEEKENDOh gosh I'm so excited, I haven't had a weekend off in 2 months.

Other things that are making me happy today...

I got out of work early last night and came home and popped open a bottle of champagne to celebrate!


What were we celebrating?  Oh wouldn't you like to know...don't worry I'll tell you soon.

Not pictured, Vinnie sitting on the couch playing video games so I had to pop the bottle open myself and then I brought him a glass and he said 'thanks' and just started sipping it and I got huffy and said 'uh, you can't even cheers me?' and he said 'oh....yeah' and I said 'whatever, I'll celebrate by myself' and I did (I even took a picture of myself celebrating by myself but I won't share that patheticness on here) but then he felt bad so he shut off the video game and came to console me.  Men.

I've been dropping subtle hints to Vinnie all day about how much I want taco bell and he finally decided that taco bell sounds good to him too so right now he is on his way to t bell and I finally got the best text ever just now 'do you want me to get you something?' so I will have a cheesy gordita crunch waiting for me when I get home. score.


Poor Vinnie is sick so he and Marley have been laying on the couch for 2 days straight just like this.  But they're so cute.

Today is rainy and windy and my hair looks like shiste but I don't care because I will be leaving work in 2 hours and then, long weekend for me!

Nothing can really bring me down today, not even bad hair.

XO. Tarah

 

1 comment:

  1. I want to know what you're celebrating! I love champagne. And Taco Bell! When Andrew and I went to Michigan, we went to Taco Bell and I asked for the fries supreme. I was told they didn't have fries. WHAT?! Is that an American thing or just Michigan?

    ReplyDelete