Thursday, April 11, 2013

In my Head...

Thoughts in my head on this Thursday morning...

...bad decision to wear contacts and try to be a real person today.  I shoulda gone with glasses.

...I wonder if anyone notices that I didn't brush my hair today

...that bitch definitely just gave me the stank eye, she's definitely judging me because of my un-brushed hair

...I wonder if I'll have a heart attack if I consume a 3rd cup of coffee in this short of a time period

...screw it, 3rd cup of coffee come to mama

...at least if I have a heart attack I'll get to leave work

...and now I can't get that Demi Lovato song 'heart attack' out of my freaking head.  Damn you and your catchy tunes Demi!

...aww crap, I did not notice that stain on my shirt this morning before I left for work

...if this kid sitting behind me doesn't stop clicking his pen soon we are going to have some serious problems.

...I definitely haven't picked up Marley's poop in a couple of days but it's been raining so I think that's a good excuse.  Why would the neighbors venture into the wet lawn anyway?

...my neighbors hate me.

...why do people keep calling?  It's Thursday...can't your problems wait until tomorrow when I won't be at work and don't have to deal with it.

...gosh I'm getting hot flashes from drinking all of this coffee.  I should have worn a real shirt under my NorthFace instead of my pajama shirt so that I could actually take my NorthFace off.

...do people actually like these 'Naked' smoothie drinks?  It tastes too good for you to be enjoyable, maybe if I add a little Splenda...

...Splenda was a bad idea

...is it too early to eat the cheese stick that I brought for lunch?

...maybe I should google 'tips on how to avoid a hangover' to prepare for Vegas this weekend

...I'm regretting this 3rd cup of coffee.  I can see my heart beating through my NorthFace.

...how does that girl manage to curl her hair and look presentable every single day?

...at least I'm wearing mascara today

...screw it, I'm eating my cheese stick

...I wonder what it would be like if dinosaurs still existed

...maybe I'll take a long lunch break and go sleep in my car for a couple of hours today

...if that girl talks about how skinny she is one more time I'm going to throw the rest of this cup of coffee in her face

...she sounds like she smokes 8 packs of Marlboro Reds a day so what makes her think she's going to be a contestant on the next season of the Bachelor?

...that cheese stick was not satisfying, I wish I would've brought 2.

...gosh I hope I don't look like Kim Kardashian when I'm pregnant

...11:16 AM?  This has to be a joke.

I cannot get it together today.  It's a good thing I'll be heading to the airport at this time tomorrow.  I'll spend the rest of my day envisioning warm weather, bright lights, and slot machines.  Happy Thursday.

XO. Tarah




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment