Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Currently...

Currently I'm...

Drinking: Coffee, water, and Vitamin Water.  I'm having a rough morning and am finding it impossible to wake up.  So far none of these beverages are doing the trick.
Wearing: A bright striped v-neck t-shirt from Target that I love, skinny jeans, and boots (although I wish it was warm enough to wear sandles).  Too bad I'm wearing a big, ugly, grandma sweater over it that I wear at least 2 or 3 times a week to work because it is so cold in our office and also I love this sweater and it's so comfortable and warm that I don't care if it's ugly.  It's not that ugly.
Losing Sleep Over: Honestly, nothing.  I don't really get enough sleep to lose sleep over anything at the moment.  Probably the only thing I'm close to losing sleep over right now is whether or not the clothes I ordered from Forever 21 will arrive before I leave for Vegas and if my 80 year old neighbors will steal them if they arrive while I'm in Vegas.  Big problems over here.
Refusing To: believe the rumor that I heard it's supposed to maybe snow in Chicago on Friday.  I had a talk with mother nature and I thought we had agreed that it is now Spring and the snow is no longer welcome in my neck of the woods.  As long as this snow doesn't mess with my flight out of Chicago and into Las Vegas on Friday, I won't care what the weather decides to do here though.  Also, I'm refusing to pack for my trip.  I have plans tomorrow night, I work Thursday night, and I leave on Friday afternoon so I really have to pack tonight but the thing is...I hate packing and I suck at it because I am extremely indecisive.  Let's hope my suitcase doesn't end up being over the weight limit :/

Image from Google

Eating: Well nothing at the moment but I did eat 2 granola bars, one piece of Easter candy, and a cheese stick already this morning.  Unhealthy diet, don't care.

Loving: that this is a short week for me.  Also loving Marley, the best dog in the world, turning 7 years old this month!

Haha yes, I am forcing him to take this picture.

Excited About: leaving on Friday for a much needed trip to Vegas with Vinnie and my parents!  First time ever visiting Sin City and I am beyond excited!
Thankful For: my family, Vinnie, my Marley boy, my health, and the fact that even though I complain about being over worked and tired all the time I have 2 good jobs and can afford to live in Chicago pretty comfortably.  Also thankful for my roomie who is moving out on Saturday to start a new chapter of her life in Washington.
Wishing: it was Friday, not Tuesday.

Admiring: This...
From Pinterest
Saying Good-bye to:  Chicago and the crappy April showers very soon for a Vegas Getaway!  Also saying good-bye to YOU.

XO. Tarah


No comments:

Post a Comment